Wednesday, June 07, 2006

All growns up

Well, the day has finally come that Anna is too big for her Moses basket and is now sleeping in her crib full-time! She's been sleeping in the Moses basket in a bassinet in our bedroom since she was born. This pic is the last shot of her in Moses basket...it has officially been retired now until a future little brother or sister comes along.

Part of me is really proud of her for being able to adjust to her crib so well and looking forward to the extra floor space in our bedroom, but part of me is definitely a little sad to see her go! I know this is one of many many ways that she's going to become more independent soon, so I need to get over it. But, this is coming from the same person who cried when Anna moved from "Newborn" to "Size 1" diapers. The first day of kindergarten is going to be a rough one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna looks beautiful. So glad I got to see this blog. She's getting bigger and bigger. Clint, I noticed your wearing a Houston Texans shirt in one of your pictures. Remove that immediately.

Hope you both are well :)
Abid