Saturday, December 29, 2007

Aarrgh!!

This whole toy assembly this isn't nearly as easy as it looks. You think you're done, then you go try it out, and it doesn't work! Luckily, being an engineer, it only took me a few hours to troubleshoot the structural problem with the rocking moose:
Aarrgh...so close!!


Luckily, I found the cause of the problem and we were right back on track!Success! I'm smarter than a rocking moose!

Then, after all that, when Anna first saw the moose, she proceeded to set her milk onto it and go play with another toy. All that work for a new end table for her!
She did finally decide to explore the multitude of functions provided by the moose. You mean I'm allowed to rock on my end table? This is awesome...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, how I miss photos of Clinty! Now that you've mastered the rocking moose, you can move on to the Talking (aka Annoying) Dora head vanity! (You'd think us engineers would have an easier time assembling these things!)