Monday, March 23, 2009

Country cousins


Anna and I went on a little adventure last week during Spring Break, and went to Caldwell (Grammie's hometown--to the land that she was raised on) to meet up with my family. Anna had a blast in the country with her cousins!

She and Natalie seem to have struck up a special bond during these last few visits (her birthday and the trip to the country). I think they're finally old enough to really "play together", instead of just play beside each other.

Ok, I'll admit...my sister and I are raising a bunch of city girls! Their idea of "roughing it"--eating Cheetos out of the back of Grammie and Bucko's car.

Anna did have her first experience with crossing a barbed wire fence. Mommy was WAY too big to get over or under the fence, so Aunt Kel helped her across and did the rest of the hike with her. Thanks Aunt Kel and Bucko for taking her the rest of the way (and thanks Grammie for staying back with me!)...

No comments: